Friday, February 11, 2011

Revolutionary Digital Pad……………….Bring It on!

I-Pad is coming to get ya!

Everybody has got a phase of life working on writing pads, because its handy & you can take it anywhere with ease, & guess what Apple is taking it to the next level.
Yeah you saw it over the T.V or heard your friends talking about it. All the things you heard about ain’t any rumors! Yeah it is a miracle.
Apple has contributed yet another magic to the humanity! All the way from PC,Mac OS,I-pod,I-Touch,I-Phone ……………now it’s I-pad!
The other day, I was just playing around & a friend of mine working as a Professional software designer came up to my place & said “Aye Dr.Deadly I got something you’d like to see”, I was like “What the……..”. He slowly took out his I-pad & I couldn’t believe it. Man! The gizmo is really a wonder. You got the whole PC stuck into a sleek Pad, that you can carry around like a writing pad. The display,& the operations are so fresh that you wouldn’t want to work in your PC any more!

It’s got all the features a digital PC has! You might want to check this-
Internet connectivity(WiFi) & 3g Backed up!-
It’s wifi enabled & you can browse anywhere (of course within the wifi hotspots) through it’s legendry browser Safari. The scrolling on the way browsing is really cool! You can even zoom the page ,if you wanna check out some small pic or something! The touch screen features are like that of I-Phone! In a way it’s a Big ass I-Phone, but that’s just a thought. Still cool it’s got Bluetooth too! The 3g brings an extra spank on to this! The only thing is it ain’t got a cam!


Display -
The high-resolution, 9.7-inch LED-backlit IPS ain’t a joke pal! The display is so fresh you’d rather switch to I-pad for photos & Movies too! You can rotate the display anyways.
Audio-
It’s built in speakers,& also headphone jack! No explanation needed for the legendry apple audio quality. It’s also backed up with I-tunes, yet another Apple creation.

Games-
It’s so much fun to play games in I-Pad!Esp NFS.You just have to turn the screen for steering. The Pad is backed up with Apple A4 chip. You gottu try playing games in it at least.



Battery-
It’s got lithium-polymer going upto 10 hours,as apple boasts. However apple is poor with battery. I came across many people complaining about the poor battery on their apple portables!
Notes-
Wirting /typing is the most coolest thing you could do. You won’t feel like stoping. It’s like your happy activities. It’s a perfect evolution for the writing pad……….to an extent laptops too!

Maps-
I could see my home’s terrace within minutes. Backed up with maps you’d be happy snooping around!

Reader-
Like Kindle it’s a still more cool reader! It’s got I-Books where you can read like it’s a real book! Crazy ass technology!

Accessories-
Like it’s a tradition of Apple the accessories are costly!Moreover I-pad is better off accessories!
You might want to have brief look at the features-


Release date Wi-Fi model (US): April 3, 2010
Wi-Fi + 3G Model (US): April 30, 2010
Both Models (International):May 2010
Units sold 1 million (as of May 3, 2010)
Operating system
iPhone OS (modified)
3.2 (build 7B367)
Released April 3, 2010; 32 days ago
Power Internal rechargeable non-removable 25 W•h (90 kJ) lithium-polymer battery
CPU
1 GHz Apple A4[10][11]
PowerVR SGX 535 GPU
Storage capacity Flash memory
16, 32, and 64 GB
Memory 256 MB DRAM built into Apple A4 package (top package of PoPcontains two 128 MB die’s)
Display 1024 × 768 px (aspect ratio 4:3), 9.7 in (25 cm) diagonal, appr. 45 in2 (290 cm2), 132 PPI, XGA, LED-backlit IPS LCD
Input Multi-touch touch screen, headset controls, proximity and ambient light sensors, 3-axisaccelerometer, magnetometer
Camera None
Connectivity Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 2.1+EDR, USB 2.0/Dock connector
Wi-Fi + 3G model also includes:A-GPS, micro-SIM slot, Quad-bandGSM 850 900 1800 1900 MHzGPRS/EDGE, Tri-band UMTS 850 1900 2100 MHz HSDPA
Online services iTunes Store, App Store, MobileMe,iBookstore
Dimensions 242.8 mm (9.56 in) (h)
189.7 mm (7.47 in) (w)
13.4 mm (0.53 in) (d)
Weight Wi-Fi model: 680 g (1.5 lb)
Wi-Fi + 3G model: 730 g (1.6 lb)
*source wikipedia
I gotta say it’s a worthiest piece of gizmo you’ll ever get!
You would never regret purchasing it!
Moral of the story!
My personal recommendation, if you wanna desperately replace your laptop, frequently move around, want something more than just a PDA, more precisely live easy & get cool
Go for it!
& yeah you got one or wanna say something about it …….share!

No comments:

Post a Comment